Saturday, January 08, 2011

7

Last night was I was late getting home, thus jumped into bed early and missed my post.

But I will summarize yesterday in a paragraph and then support a BBC TV show that is, amazing.

Work=raise. Mother=dinner. Friends=homemade waffle cones, fresh ice cream, Sherlock Holmes, Munchkin.

BBC started a mini-series that aired in the US on PBS called Sherlock. It is a modern day Sherlock Holmes. The episodes are 1.5 hours without commercials. I have only seen one and thus cannot give it the raving review that I would like until I see it in its entirety. But the first episode was witty, funny, and interesting until the end. All I can say is I am on a search for a way to watch the other episodes and I am thankful that they are recording a second series (the first is only 3 episodes).

No comments: